For our foreign guests …
As a local theological college we would like to help facilitate your discovery and understanding of this complex land, so filled with pain and promise, conflict and reconciliation. We currently have three options available—each adaptable to your specific needs—with more ideas in the pipeline.
1. Lecture course: “Faith in Context”
As Palestinian-Israeli evangelical Christians we are a unique community living in a unique context and we want to share our story and our setting with you. We offer a series of modules dealing with various aspects of life in the land, as seen from an evangelical Palestinian Israeli perspective. These modules can be
- combined into a two or three-day intensive course
- extended over a longer period of time
- selectively visited at a time of your choosing
- integrated into our holistic tour of Israel-Palestine (see below), in order to provide you with an all-round introduction to the land from an Arab evangelical perspective.
These lectures can be combined with a meal for more informal discussion.
See our web page “Faith in Context” for more information.
2. Lectures and tour: Israel-Palestine: An Evangelical Arab Introduction
We offer a full-package including the above mentioned lectures on the context of Arab evangelicals, interaction with local evangelicals, and tours to sites of ancient and contemporary significance within the country. This is a 15-day trip suitable for groups from churches, theological colleges, and universities who would like to experience more of the past and present of this complex and fascinating land.
See our web page “Israel-Palestine: An Evangelical Arab Introduction” for more information.
For more information, please contact the course director Dr. Philip Sumpter at email@example.com, or call us on +972(0) 4646 4898.